Data science tutorials
Creating tutorials and blog posts on Python and R applications for various data science tasks
- To prepare tutorials on performing data science tasks with the help of various R and Python libraries
- To cover data science, machine learning, and general data handling topics on theoretical and practical levels
- Developed an intuitive step-by-step structure of the tutorials
- Generalized theoretical knowledge and practical skills within the topic to provide accurate guidance
- Explained how to work with top R packages, best visualization tools; Ridge and Lasso, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine in Python and in R, etc.
Have a question? Let us know!
Talk to our technical sales team to answer your questions.